Tuesday, July 8, 2014

About Play Chattanooga

Recently my family was visiting the lovely city of St. Louis. We wanted to visit a pool there and the website was less than helpful for me to prepare to swim with our family of seven. So, of course I googled it, and lo, and behold, I found play st. louis, a simple blog where a mom shared her thoughts and loads of pictures of every park she has visited in the city. How incredibly helpful to a mom who likes to know what parks are available and be as prepared as possible when we play there! I found out little details like the age limit for the double tubes that definitely made a difference for our day at the pool.
And then I thought, how about a similar blog for my beloved home city? How about a place where Chattanoogans can find not just a comprehensive list of parks, museums and other play areas, but descriptions and pictures of those places as well? How about that!
Our family has been enjoying Chattanooga's rich and diverse play areas for more than ten years. I am excited to blog what we've learned to encourage others, and I am hopeful that others will help me learn more of the play opportunities in this great city!

No comments:

Post a Comment